CHRISTMAS 2007
Just the two of us!
Just the two of us!
Where are Scott and Robie? :(
I love that picture...an old fashioned salon chair, shane's boots :)
Shane is experiencing his first old fashioned shave... ouch!!! We were in Denver for Shane's business Christmas party and had about two hours to kill so we went to the mall, Shane got a fresh shave and I went shopping! Amazing shopping in Denver!!!!




4 comments:
so cute! i am glad you updated. miss ya tons. i am sad i missed you at christmas. i will be down the beginning of march. let's get together.
Fun pics! I am so sorry I have not called you back. I would love to get together now and after the baby. Things have just been crazy. I will give you a call tomorrow and we will catch up.
P.S. I love your blog. And it is so fun to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to.
We still all need to get together and let our hubbies get to know each other! Love ya!
Hey! I just found your blog through matt and shari. Thought I'd say hi!!
Post a Comment