Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Wow babe, I can't believe it's been a year already! It's so fun to look back through our pictures and remember the fun, amazing, unforgetable day! I love you babe and couldn't ask for anything more...

So, my dearest husband decided to get all the groomsman and himself to surround me on the dance floor, pick me up so I coudln't move, walk me over to the pool and throw me in as they jumped in... I was worried on the way over to pool about my hair, makeup, dress, etc, but by the time I was in the air about ready to hit the water, I decided to not let it bother me and just go with the flow. Looking back I'm glad my briliant husband came up with such a creative idea to throw me in the pool because that is something that from time to time we get to totally laugh about and remember how much fun we had!!! So it was worth it!!!



























22 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Happy Anniversay you guys!! We need to get together!

amber {and co.} said...

Wow has it really been a year already?!? Our family feels lucky to have adopted Tiffany into the family, we always have so much with you guys! Happy anniversary!

K. Crisler said...

I can't believe it has been a year! Congrats!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You look so beautiful! Congrats too:) sure does fly when you are madly in love huh:)

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Happy anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a great day!!By the way your dress is to die for!!!!!!!

Brooke B said...

You had a beautiful wedding! My favorite pic is the 2 one, your gorgeous!

Our EyreLife said...

HAPPY A-day! The years just get faster and better!

Melissa allred said...

Okay how gorgeous are you? I love your wedding pictures!You two make a great couple! Happy Anniversary! It really does go by so fast! I cant believe you got thrown in the pool! You are right though it does make for a great story and lots of laughs!

Lindsey Lee said...

holy moly, could you be any more gorgeous? It was fun to see your familiar face at the softball park! Im sure we will be seeing you more if your husband is like mine and plays softball every waking hour of his life.

Lyndsie said...

tiff!! i LOVE your cute self! those pictures are all soooo great...you are beautiful! and...i love that you were such a good sport about being thrown into the pool. i don't know how many brides would be able to just go with the flow like you did! we really should try to get together...even if with us and our husbands...go out to dinner or something. i'll try to email you sometime this week! :)

heather telford photography said...

you were such a beautiful bride!! our 1 year is SO soon!! how fun!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! wow! It went by so quick. I love all your wedding pics. you are so beautiful. miss you! I will call you soon.

Banks Family said...

Happy Aniversary! I love the wedding photos. My husband pulled the chair our from under me at my reception, and when we tell people, I still laugh so hard, I was not laughing at the time though.

Shanna said...

Happy anniversary You two! Tiffany, you looks so gorgeous in wedding photo's. Hope you guys had a great day!

The Clevelands said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple!!! Still can't believe the whole pool incident! Happy Anniversary!

{natalie} said...

tiff you looked so amazing that day. i love all the pictures. i can't believe it's been a year already. holy cow.

Corinne said...

what gorgeous pictures! Happy Anniversary...isn't is crazy how quickly time goes??

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary! You gusy are so cute! I love your wedding pictures!

mary said...

I'm SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME, Tiffany! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! You and your husband should be models. You look just the same as in highschool - beautiful.

Thanks for the message. I'll keep you posted. I think we're going to get throught this!:)

Happy Anniversary! Say hi to your hubby for me.

ChelsieWatts said...

WOW! It's been a year already. I remember seeing you be thrown into the pool and Jake and I were engaged at that time and my mom gave him the biggest stink eye and said, "If you even think about doing that, there will be no honeymoon." It's the first and only threat Mare gave him. But Jake and I thought it was hilarious- you're a trooper. Let's do get together. I'll let you know which weekend works best. I'm excited!!!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love them. Sorry I missed the wedding, Matt told me all about the getting dumped into the pool part... what a great attitude you had! What the heck huh? Gotta get together soon!

Mary and Ryan said...

I love your pictures! Happy Anniversary! Your are for sure a great wife to be so good about being thrown in the pool!