I don't know what's going on with my blog but when I upload pics and click done all I see before I publish is text so I can't comment above each pic... If anyone has gone through this before please help! As for the pics, my sis had her little baby, my brother was the lead in a school play The Music Man and then just cute pics of Dallas...
Friday, April 17, 2009
Posted by Tiffany at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
He is soooo cute! I'm so glad you put some recent photos of him up. I LOVE him!
i THINK you might be on the "edit" part of your post. there's an "edit" tab & a "compose" tab. try clicking on the "compose" part & hopefully that will fix your problem!! :)
but i LOVE the pictures...he's really so cute tiff. i hope you're doing well! :)
He is a little doll!!!!! love the new pictures. looks like he's cooing. what a proud dad with his son. love you all....
Dallas is adorable. It seems like every time we make a trip up north we never have time to see any of our friends, it always family stuff so I'm going to make a friend trip soon so I can see you and Dallas. I miss you! Hope all is well Tiff!!!
Mine does the same thing!! If you push enter after < a > then you can leave a comment below the pictures. Those are the breaks and that means the end of the photo... if that makes any sense. So look for < a > and you should be fine.
Now on to better things! Dallas is a doll and how awesome your sis had her baby! Hope they are doing well!
Hey I made our blog private so email me your blog log in email so I can add ya! nicolleahlmann@yahoo.com
Thank you for the email Tiff! I love looking at your cute little blog. And, your little guy is so darling. He is absolutely precious. I will have to see him when I come up one of these times. I would love it. You look great!
Tiffany Dallas is ADORABLE!! He totally looks like a Speakman in the pic where he's yawning :) You're looking great too! Hope everything is going well, can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment