I should really title my whole blog, "CATCH UP" It seems like I'm always playing catch up... We ran a race on Thanksgivings, "BURR!!!" We made gingerbread houses with my family and someone doesn't look too happy :( Dallas and I visited Grandma and Grandpa and enjoyed the holiday festivities:) Dallas and I put up the christmas tree while dad was at work to suprise him:) And we ran into a cute little penguin:) more to come!!!! Thanks for being patient!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Posted by Tiffany at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't stop looking at Parker...hello, when did he get SO BIG?? Holy cow! Cute pictures by the way!
Ha Ha! I was laughing so hard when I saw the gingerbread house making pictures! Good times!
I'm right there with u. I am such a slacker. I miss you. i wish we could have met up again during x-mas. but lets plan some serious time in march.
So cute, Tiff! I can't believe how big Dallas is getting. . . hopefully we see you guys soon!
Post a Comment