You can imagine things have been a little CRAZY around here as of late but I finally managed to upload a couple pictures ;) I'll try to be more consistent at this blog thing:)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Posted by Tiffany at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
oh my gosh! You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the family pic, I'm so happy for you!
What a good looking family! It was fun to see you for a little while and to meet little Tyler and Austin. I loved to see the different personalities each of them had.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Oh my gosh! Your family is so beautiful! I love the pictures!
You are gorgeous and your pictures are SO FREAKIN CUTE!
xoxooxoxox
I just saw all of this and I am so excited for you Tiff!! Those twins are adorable!
Love!
Such a beautiful family!!! We sure miss you all and hope all is going well for you. We need to meet up sometime when we are in Utah... or you guys can come out here to NY to visit!!! Love ya, The Baileys
Post a Comment