Draper Days Rodeo July 2011
This was Dallas's first official rodeo!!! It was all worth the M&M's :) Dallas did the Mutton Bustin 2 nights in a row! The first night he had a great grip around the sheep's neck and held on for at least 2 seconds:) The second night though I personally don't think his boot was on all the way and therefore he wasn't ready and that messed up his whole game:( He still tried though and they actually let him ride twice the second night. The announcer said he was the youngest he'd ever seen. Not sure if that a good thing or a bad thing! He did great both nights! What a champ!!! He's our little cowboy!!! We love you so much Dallas!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Posted by Tiffany at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your boys are growing up so fast! They are ALL so adorable Tiff. I miss you and really need to see you soon. We haven't been up for a while but when we do I will call you and hope to see you guys. love you!
Post a Comment