Saturday, February 4, 2012

Round 1 for the CO2 Lazer
January 2012


Dallas had to have surgery for his little "rash" on his leg today.  He was such a great patient for the sweet nurses and Doctor!  


We love you so much little buckaroo!!!
We are so proud of you!
And after he came out of surgery the nurses said that he guzzled down 2 full sippy cups of apple juice and to their surprise kept it down.  I'm thinking he drank so much juice because his sweet mother doesn't buy him juice so he probably wanted to drink as much as he could before he had to go home:)  I did buy him juice for his recovery!  I'm not that strict:)  This little boy is the sweetest thing in the world!
And then he got to go for a ride in a wagon!  So fun, considering he had never been in a wagon before.
We sure do love you pal!!!  

0 comments: