Tiff, It was good to hear from you. You guys look adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch. I miss seeing you at Costco! We are in Las Vegas right now. One time when Amy and I are there together we will need to catch up!
You guys are such a great couple. Congratulations on the marriage. I love that you guys have chickens. Do you use them for all of your eggs? Rhonda Norton had some too and loved the eggs from them. I'm putting you on my list of fellow bloggers so we can stay in touch. You are in amazing shape by the way. You have always been but you look exceptionally great and fit!
hey tiff!! its melissa kolman(allred now) I found your blog and it is so fun to see all your pictures and see what you are up to you and shane are adorable!
8 comments:
Hi Tiff, very good to hear from you! So glad you are doing well, love the slide shows!!
Tiffany!!!How are you doing? You are so cute, and i am so happy for you!! You guys are a cute!! Lets keep in touch for sure!!
Love the slide shows. I will give you a call tomorrow and fill you in on everything. No baby yet...but anyday!!
You are so sweet Tiff!!! I love that song to it made me cry when i heard it and it still does!! My email is hdh481@aol.com.. Talk to ya soon!!
Tiff,
It was good to hear from you. You guys look adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch. I miss seeing you at Costco! We are in Las Vegas right now. One time when Amy and I are there together we will need to catch up!
You guys are such a great couple. Congratulations on the marriage. I love that you guys have chickens. Do you use them for all of your eggs? Rhonda Norton had some too and loved the eggs from them. I'm putting you on my list of fellow bloggers so we can stay in touch. You are in amazing shape by the way. You have always been but you look exceptionally great and fit!
hey tiff!! its melissa kolman(allred now) I found your blog and it is so fun to see all your pictures and see what you are up to you and shane are adorable!
oh my gosh...I look HUGE in those photos....Something has got to change!!!
Post a Comment