Hi Tiff! I'm glad you checked your old blog. Since you didn't write back I thought that maybe I had been a jerk to you at some point. I'm glad that wasn't the case. Anyway, I love this post. We are also fans of Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
Shane and Tiff! I saw your link on Shari's blog- add us as your friends- jakeandchelsiewatts.blogspot.com- I'm so bad at this blog thing, but I love everyone else's!! Hope you both are great!
Tiffany- I am dying right now, because I had never seen the guy you married, but I got to your blog from Andra's, because I saw you at her Valentine's party,and I totally know who Shane is, but I don't know from where??? Does he have a little brother named Heath? Maybe not, but I totally remember him from somewhere. Rexburg Colonial House 301, Laie,Hawaii, Provo? I don't know. Will you ask him? My maiden name is Megan Arnold. Tell me all the places he has lived and I will figure it out. SO CRAZY!!! You guys are SO dang cute together!
9 comments:
Tiff- I miss you! I have heard that game is so much fun, guess I will have to try it out. talk to you soon. love ya
Fun pics! I love that game. Im horable at it, but it is so fun!
i love that game so much. you look like such a great singer!
Hi Tiff! I'm glad you checked your old blog. Since you didn't write back I thought that maybe I had been a jerk to you at some point. I'm glad that wasn't the case. Anyway, I love this post. We are also fans of Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
Shane and Tiff! I saw your link on Shari's blog- add us as your friends- jakeandchelsiewatts.blogspot.com- I'm so bad at this blog thing, but I love everyone else's!! Hope you both are great!
Chelsie
love all the slideshows!!
rock on tiff!!
K how did you get your picture to appear big on your blog title? And it was so good to see you guys Sunday- you look so happy!
Chelsie
Tiffany-
I am dying right now, because I had never seen the guy you married, but I got to your blog from Andra's, because I saw you at her Valentine's party,and I totally know who Shane is, but I don't know from where??? Does he have a little brother named Heath? Maybe not, but I totally remember him from somewhere. Rexburg Colonial House 301, Laie,Hawaii, Provo? I don't know. Will you ask him? My maiden name is Megan Arnold. Tell me all the places he has lived and I will figure it out. SO CRAZY!!! You guys are SO dang cute together!
Okay.we need to get together and rock band it out! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment