Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is short... Forgive Quickly, Love Truely, Laugh Uncontrolably, and Never Regret Anything that Made you Smile!


Sometimes people miss the silver linning when searching for gold!


Now, think of one of your favorite quotes and write them in my comments!!! Thanks!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

If i had a great quote I would put it here, I have tons of movie quotes, but I don't think that is what you are going for. By the way... congrats on the new baby!!! and a boy... yay!!!

Laura said...

Free your heart from Hate-Free your mind from Worry-Live Simple-Give more-Expect Less! Eaiser said than done. I love quotes! I love the ones you chose:)

Unknown said...

I like "dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." and "laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live." miss you

Unknown said...

"Little Moments Make Life Big"

Kass Martin said...

Well, I'm lost for words BUT I'm so happy for you that you're pregnant and having a boy. Oh here's a quote for you- As a rule. Man's a fool. When it's hot he wants it cool, when it's cool he wants it hot. Always wanting what it's not, never wanting what he's got. Boys are so great. As are girls. Healthy babes are all we really care about as moms right? Congrats and good luck.