Congrats Shane and Tiffany!!! Little boys are the BEST!! My dad had mentioned that you were expecting but I didn't want to say anything in case you weren't telling people yet... are you feeling any better yet? That first trimester is pretty brutal! How far along are you now?? We're super happy for you! :)
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. When are you due? That is so fun for you. Have you been sick? Keep us posted! You will look so cute pregnant!!! Congrats Tiff!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome! I knew you were expecting, but how fun to know what you're having and do some planning. Hope you're feeling pretty good by now.
OH MY GOSH TIFF!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! You are seriously going to be such a great mama! Let me tell you that boys are the best:) Seriously... there is just something about moms and their little boys. Hope you're feeling OK. So glad that you're out of the scary part! xoxo
I'm so excited for you guys! boys are the best and from what I hear and see the easiest. Good luck, and I bet your the cutest prego girl out there. not that your showing yet but you will soon. love ya
Yay! I knew I would find this news if I just looked in the right place. Congrats! You'll love having a little boy. They are so much fun, and you don't have to worry about tights and hair bows on Sunday mornings. I am very excited for you both!
21 comments:
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so excited for you! That is great. How have you been feeling? Not to sick I hope. When are you due?
Congrats Shane and Tiffany!!! Little boys are the BEST!! My dad had mentioned that you were expecting but I didn't want to say anything in case you weren't telling people yet... are you feeling any better yet? That first trimester is pretty brutal! How far along are you now?? We're super happy for you! :)
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. When are you due? That is so fun for you. Have you been sick? Keep us posted! You will look so cute pregnant!!! Congrats Tiff!
yah! I am so glad you finally announced it! you are going to be a great mom!
It is about time you posted your are having a baby! I couldnt hold it in any longer!!! We need to go to lunch and sport our baby bumps!!! :)
i heard that and was just waiting for you to tell!!! congrats!! so happy for you..
All I have to say is...Its about DAMN time!!! Yahooey! I'm so excited for you and to do your shower!!
Andra
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome! I knew you were expecting, but how fun to know what you're having and do some planning. Hope you're feeling pretty good by now.
Holy Crap!!! Congratulations! My first was a boy and I loved it! I'm so excited for you guys!
OH MY GOSH TIFF!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! You are seriously going to be such a great mama! Let me tell you that boys are the best:) Seriously... there is just something about moms and their little boys. Hope you're feeling OK. So glad that you're out of the scary part! xoxo
I knew it! My mom told me a while ago and I've been dying to say something on here, but had to bite my tongue. I want an invite to your shower :)
So happy for you guys!
jake.chels
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! That is so great, I am super happy for you!! boys are so much fun you will love your little guy!
congrats tiff!!! i hope you have been feeling better. can't wait to see you all pregnant!!
Oh congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!! You are going to be the best mommy!!
congrats...he is going to be one good lookin dude!! You will be beatin girls off with a stick! You will LOVE a little boy!
Yey! That is so exciting for you guys. You are going to love being a Mom. You will be great! Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you guys! boys are the best and from what I hear and see the easiest. Good luck, and I bet your the cutest prego girl out there. not that your showing yet but you will soon. love ya
Yay! I knew I would find this news if I just looked in the right place. Congrats! You'll love having a little boy. They are so much fun, and you don't have to worry about tights and hair bows on Sunday mornings. I am very excited for you both!
I am so excited for you guys! You guys will have cute kids. Hope you have been feeling well!
When do we get to see baby bump pictures?
Congrats guys! He already looks like his dad =)
Post a Comment