CATCHING UP...
Shane and my cousin Jeff started framing our deck on the back of our house! I can't wait until it's toatlly finished and we can actually use it! Good job boys!
Um, I think someone named Carly forgot that this was a WIG party :) We still love you though!
Shane and I went deer hunting but all we saw were Elk! It was perfect weather and we had such good time just being up in the mountains doing our thang... Oh and i'm pretty sure we hiked like 20 miles in 2 days, it felt great! We saw the biggest bull elk ever it was stunning. We also saw a big heard of cow elk that were looking for the bull elk. I had never seen elk this close before and so many of them, it was very cool! Thanks for taking me with you babe!!!




6 comments:
You are so beautiful! I still want to see a pregnant picture..so far you don't look pregnant! Are you really having a baby boy or are you making it up???? Jk You look toooo good to be hunting!
I am so excited for you! You look so cute pregnant! I'm due on January 25th and I'm having a girl. You will love your boy though. They are so fun! I really like the idea of your first being a boy. Like my brother, he'll protect his sisters. And you really can find really cool clothes for boys!
hunting? tiff i had no idea. you are into everything, i love it. you are cute in your gear!
Thanks for your sweet comment Tiff! Wait... are you pregnant? Gosh!!! I ran into Sarah while I was in Utah (who by the way is gorgeous and all grown up!) and she said you were tiny as ever and have the littlest bump! Not fair. Hannah does do my hair whenever I can see her. I just can't find anyone out here that does it the way she does! xoxo
So I knew you were pregnant... what I was trying to say was that you don't look a day pregnant! Too funny. You look so great Tiff!
What a fun party idea! I love it. I love your Juno costume too. What a fun idea.
Post a Comment