Monday, November 17, 2008

SINNERS...
A couple Sundays ago, after church of course... that's even worse... We went on a drive downtown Salt Lake City to look at the older part of the city. I love old homes, I mean really old! There is just so much unknown history that is there and it's so fun to imagine what went on at that time! Well, then we got a little hungry so we went to the brunch at Grand America! I think we literally ate for two hours straight! Yum! It wasn't like we were stuffing our faces we just totally took our time eating and talking, it was so nice!!! Thanks sweetheart! I love you!

oops... this picture is out of place and I can't figure out how to move it :) I look so worked, isn't pregnancy suppose to make you "GLOW" I'm still waiting... whatever!














6 comments:

The Redford Family said...

You look sooo cute! Thanks for finally putting a photo of you pregnant on! You look so little..but you are little...so it expected! Looks like you had a nice day!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You look adorable! Matt and I have eaten there before for brunch and LOVED it. Good times!

Truly and Shane said...

I think it sounds like a fabulous Sunday! TIFFANY!!! You're pregnant??!! A BOY?! I'm so happy for you I can't stop smiling! Is it weird to be so happy for someone that well I guess you could say doesn't even know you- but sometimes I feel like I do a little bit. Whatever. So this is awesome! You're so far along too, I think you look so pretty. You obviously are only showing in the tummy....if you were wearing something tight, that is! :)Congratulations you two!

CAINS said...

Seriously Tiff! You look too good! It's not fair! I looked like a beached whale 8 weeks into my pregnancy. You are adorable! Like always, though. Not surprising!

{natalie} said...

tiff you do not even look pregnant you lucky girl. you are so cute. that sunday sounds great to me, i love old houses too.

Melissa allred said...

YOu guys are too cute! I love eating at Grand America! Especially there breakfast buffet! YOu are pretty dang awesome you went hunting with your hubby! Im seriously impressed and you did it while you are pregnant? WoW! Thats not easy!