Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TURKEY RUN 08'
No, I didn't actually "run" the race, I had the pleasure of walking the race... Robie and Sara were good sports and walked with me for 3/4th of it and then they decided it was getting too cold so they ran the last little bit of it:) Thanks for the fun walk though!!!
Sarah and Luke... We are so glad you two decided to co
me run with us!
My cute, cute brother Scott being interviewed by channel 5 n
ews! And yes, that's my husband with the awesome "orange smile"

Left to right... Sarah, me, Shane, our Turkey friend, Scott, and Robie!






Just the girls, getting ready to walk the race! Sarah, I know you have cute legs but shorts???






4 comments:

Brooke B said...

From what I can tell you don't even have a belly! Lets see some belly pics!

Cathy said...

You cannot tell that you're preggo! Lucky! You should see my belly. It's huge! Can I be tall like you?

SpyGirls99 said...

Fun... I bet that felt so good with all the fresh air!! Oh you are getting so close!!

{natalie} said...

you are so cute. way to go on being active!