Thursday, December 4, 2008

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

20 comments:

Brooke B said...

YAY! I love it, you are so cute!

K. Crisler said...

So cute. Your tummy is mini! I cant wait to see your cute little guy.

The Redford Family said...

Are you sure there is a baby in there? I can't believe how little you are. That baby must be so squished! You look adorable. Thanks for the photo!

brit said...

seriously?!?! i look like that at like 3 months & my babies still only come out at 5 lbs.!!!! you are too cute!

Cathy said...

Ok! Yeah! Your belly is still tiny. I love it though. You look so cute and I'm so excited for you because you're going to love being the mom of a little boy. They love their moms so much!

ChelsieWatts said...

Oh good....I was starting to NOT believe that you were pregnant.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You are so cute and so little!

Unknown said...

ok...we are so excited!!!! Dallas is going to be a ROCK STAR (with a cowboy hat no doubt.) love you all and wish we were there everyday. grandma becki

Kass Martin said...

Cute belly. But I can't say it's too big. My goodness-that's me after Sunday dinner! You look great. do you know what you are having?

Nicolle said...

Oh yay your prego too! Wait you are so tiny how far along are you? Ok and I have to admit I have totally looked at your blog before today hehe:)! Of course we can be blog friends silly! ps. You look so HAPPY!

The Howards said...

you look adorable. and your so tiny. so fun you are only a week behind me.

CAINS said...

Oh my goodness, Tiff! You make every pregnant woman out there feel horrible! I NEVER looked that good. You are adorable! It was SO good to hear from you yesterday! I miss you!

Amanda said...

Tiffany, if my belly looked like that...I'd have lots more pictures of it. I actually avoid photies of me with clothes on even. You look great, and I hope you're feeling great. It was fun to come and celebrate youre little guy last weekend. I love your home, and have enjoyed the little visits we occasionally get with Shane. He seems like a great guy. What a fun time of life! Love ya, Mandy

Julie Neal said...

Oh Tiff... your belly is so small!! My belly looked like that around 4 months... but you are lucky you have such a tiny belly...You will be in your pre pregnancy jeans in no time! :)

Melissa allred said...

Holy crap!!! That is it?!!! Im not dissing your belly at all!! Its adorable! But dang! I wish i was you! TALL!!! I should post mine! You would pee your pants!! Im huge! Well to be expected i guess on my 5 foot nothing frame! YOu are darling!!!

ChelsieWatts said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! We love you guys!!!

My three sons said...

Sorry, I'm jumping on the how the crap did you stay so dang skinny bandwagon!! Did ya know I gained 52 pounds with my first and 44 with my second!! You are lucky you are so dang sweet or no one would like you because you are too cute to be a real person!! Thanks for your Christmas card...SO CUTE! I'm so super sorry I can't come to your baby shower though; I'm throwing my neice a baby shower that same day! We will have to get together soon but maybe not too soon because I am holding way more baby weight than you and my baby is 2!! JK, you know I love you! Congrats again and hang in there! Can't wait to see that baby!!
Karen

amber {and co.} said...

These pictures are adorable- you look so cute Tiffany!! And I love Shane's cowboy hat :)

Unknown said...

Tiff: I miss you! I cannot believe you are do in less than 2 weeks crazy!!!!! I will be in monday. are you done working yet?

Unknown said...

Tiff: I miss you! I cannot believe you are do in less than 2 weeks crazy!!!!! I will be in monday. are you done working yet?