tiff, i have loved checking out all these pictures. you look great and your little boy is so adorable. i hope you are feeling well and healing up. are you going to quit?
You've been busy! I bet that's hard to keep up with everything going on with you still recoverying. You look GREAT Tiff. Dallas is so cute. We are coming up for conference weekend, the first weekend in April and I would really like to see you. Last time I was up there Tom was taking the bar and we had Josh's blessing, it just got crazy and most the time I didn't have a car to go anywhere. I will call you when we are in town. Love ya! Oh did you still need that pump? Let me know:)
Hi Tiff, In answer to your question you should read the book: Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. By, Dr. Marc Weissbluth. I have followed it to a T with both my boys and it works. Your baby is beautiful!!!
4 comments:
Tiffany he's ADORABLE!!! I love picture of his little feet! You guys did good :)
tiff, i have loved checking out all these pictures. you look great and your little boy is so adorable. i hope you are feeling well and healing up. are you going to quit?
You've been busy! I bet that's hard to keep up with everything going on with you still recoverying. You look GREAT Tiff. Dallas is so cute. We are coming up for conference weekend, the first weekend in April and I would really like to see you. Last time I was up there Tom was taking the bar and we had Josh's blessing, it just got crazy and most the time I didn't have a car to go anywhere. I will call you when we are in town. Love ya! Oh did you still need that pump? Let me know:)
Hi Tiff,
In answer to your question you should read the book: Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. By, Dr. Marc Weissbluth. I have followed it to a T with both my boys and it works. Your baby is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment