He is adorable!! Congratulations!!! So glad everything went well for you! Hang in there the first part of being a mom is always the hardest! It gets easier! Im sad i missed your shower! I need to get you your gift!
K, so I'm really retarded. I don't know when I heard you were pregnant, but apparently it was a long time ago. As I was reading the posts, catching up, I thought that baby you or your husband was holding was someone else's...Until I read you had him! You look awesome!! Congrats! He is so dang cute!
12 comments:
He is so cute! Post more pictures..he is too cute to keep to yourself!
i was just thinking today that i was hoping you would update some pictures. how's everything going? he's so cute
I too have been looking every day for more photos! He's so adorable. I'm sooooo glad you are a mommy!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I looked earlier today and didn't see anything. Thanks for putting up more pics. He is a gem.
Tiff- I feel like he has changed so much in only a week. Hope you are getting some rest. miss you call me if you need anything.
I love him he is so sweet and handsome. Congrats!!!
He's adorable Tiff!!! Love the name Dallas as well. Hope motherhood is treating you well and that you have a speedy recovery!
He is so sweet!! I hope that all is going well for your guys. Life seems so crazy when you have a baby, but it does get easier. :)
He is so precious! Isn't being a mom the BEST! Can't wait to meet him (we're crashing his blessing with my parents :)
What a beautiful baby. Congrats...
He is adorable!! Congratulations!!! So glad everything went well for you! Hang in there the first part of being a mom is always the hardest! It gets easier! Im sad i missed your shower! I need to get you your gift!
K, so I'm really retarded. I don't know when I heard you were pregnant, but apparently it was a long time ago. As I was reading the posts, catching up, I thought that baby you or your husband was holding was someone else's...Until I read you had him! You look awesome!! Congrats! He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment