REMODELING
We’ve decided to get serious about remodeling the house! We refinished the kitchen cabinets last spring and just had all the interior painted last month- We chose warmer colors to make the house a little more comfy! The kitchen is a rust color while the rest of the house is a yellowish-gold color. WE LOVE IT! We recently put up a cute pot rack and decided our style has a Tuscan feel; so we topped it off with a Travertine backsplash- Now we really like the kitchen! Shane measured and placed the stone while I cut it- It was fun but a lot of work. The next thing on the list is to finish our stair railing- Shane and a friend put up a new hand rail and box newels but we still don’t have balusters- We’ve decided on a wrought iron that we both like. It’s been scary to have kids (especially the rowdy scouts) play on the stairs without the balusters installed! So, if we can find some cute couches and furniture for the living room we’ll be set (for now!).
PICTURES OF THE COMPLETED PROJECTS TO COME....




5 comments:
Tiff-
I was so glad to hear from you. I love the remodeling, it looks like hard work but worth it. We will have to keep in touch now.
Melissa
holy cow, you've been busy! it all looks awesome so far
I am glad you finally updated. The place looks great! I will have to come by and see it in April.
Tiff-
I came across your blog and was so excited! We have not see you guys forever. Hope your doing well!
Kelli & Lyman
The house is looking great! I have always thought the house was cute but you're making it even more cute! Can't wait to see the end result! Yes, we do need to get together... if ever we do! :)
Post a Comment