Cute slideshow Tiff. I am sitting here with Trent and he is jealous that your husband has been golfing at Bandon Dunes. They need to get together to golf and we can get together to shop!
hey cute girl!I just read what you wrote on my blog and I wanted to give you a bit of advice since I'm old and knowledgeable! Enjoy the time you have right now! The minute you have a baby your whole world changes and what matters to you has to wait! Enjoy being able to sleep in and go out late! Babies are the best but that will all come when the time is right! Just have a blast in the now and when you get your babies you will feel more ready! I know, I should write an advice column! Cute slideshow! You guys are darling! Karen
I love your blog and I am so glad you found mine. It was so fun to see current pictures. I am not quite sure how you do it will all the animals :) It will be fun to stay more in touch.
Hey sweetie pie it is so good to catch up with you!!I miss seeing you at costco!!!! Looks like you are doing good and are really happy!! I am adding you to be friends list so I can keep in touch!!
so fun to see all those pictures! it was so good to see you by the way! you are one of those people that is so refreshing to be around! hopefully we'll be getting together again soon...i'm still unsure about whether or not i'll be able to make it to the book club...but i'll for sure try!! :)
I was soo happy to talk to you yesterday! When are we going to hang out? I swear I havent seen you since June...hhmm... Anyways, luv you and call me today! :)
Tiffany, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I found it blog hopping. First off Congrats on the wedding and secondly youlook so gorgeous. You and your hubby make a good looking couple. It was great to read about what has been happening with you. Do you still work at Costco? If you would like to view my blog you can email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. I went private for security reasons. Hope to hear from you soon.
10 comments:
Cute slideshow Tiff. I am sitting here with Trent and he is jealous that your husband has been golfing at Bandon Dunes. They need to get together to golf and we can get together to shop!
hey cute girl!I just read what you wrote on my blog and I wanted to give you a bit of advice since I'm old and knowledgeable! Enjoy the time you have right now! The minute you have a baby your whole world changes and what matters to you has to wait! Enjoy being able to sleep in and go out late! Babies are the best but that will all come when the time is right! Just have a blast in the now and when you get your babies you will feel more ready! I know, I should write an advice column! Cute slideshow! You guys are darling!
Karen
fun pictures! You look so cute!
I love your blog and I am so glad you found mine. It was so fun to see current pictures. I am not quite sure how you do it will all the animals :) It will be fun to stay more in touch.
Hey sweetie pie it is so good to catch up with you!!I miss seeing you at costco!!!! Looks like you are doing good and are really happy!! I am adding you to be friends list so I can keep in touch!!
so fun to see all those pictures! it was so good to see you by the way! you are one of those people that is so refreshing to be around! hopefully we'll be getting together again soon...i'm still unsure about whether or not i'll be able to make it to the book club...but i'll for sure try!! :)
Super cute. You are very photogenic. Cute puppy.
I was soo happy to talk to you yesterday! When are we going to hang out? I swear I havent seen you since June...hhmm... Anyways, luv you and call me today! :)
yes, ethan is jealous of the bandon dunes too! how cool. the slide show is cool, when did you see melissa?? you look great as always!!
Tiffany, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I found it blog hopping. First off Congrats on the wedding and secondly youlook so gorgeous. You and your hubby make a good looking couple. It was great to read about what has been happening with you. Do you still work at Costco? If you would like to view my blog you can email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. I went private for security reasons. Hope to hear from you soon.
Shanna Thomas LeRoy!
Post a Comment