Saturday, April 26, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

10 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Hi Tiff!
I totally saw you at the concert and was looking for you after!

:)

:)

Our EyreLife said...

Well Hello Old Friend!

So glad you found me! I'll add you to my list of long-lost-friends and look forward to following you around via blogging world!

You look GORGEOUS!

Big hugs,
Jessie Nichols Eyre

Shanna said...

great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love the old movie style slide show! You guys look so good and happy!

Jess Perry said...

Love the pics. You two are so cute together. What a hot couple you are!!

Banks Family said...

So your hubby should call my hubby when he goes mountain biking. Brady is always looking to ride something new. I love you and your family. You guys are such a cute little fam!

K. Crisler said...

Hey Tiff, I just remembered that you called me today... Anyway, Lymans sister Lane does not work at that place anymore. I'm sorry! Hope you guys are doing well, we have not seen you forever!

Lindsey Lee said...

hi tiffany!! yes i am blakes sis. thanks for stopping by!! its so fun to see old faces! im sure you will be seeing me at the softball park. monday nights! yipee! anywho, i think you should totally do the st george marathon...its my favorite one!

Unknown said...

cute pics tiff. I miss you!

Kass Martin said...

Super fun. I love the idea of biking and always want to do it and then something happens, crying kids, flat tires, rainy skies...I need to get going. I'm sure I'd love it. I have a bike and a trailer for the kids yet haven't gone since Bridget was born. Oops!