K- SO I AM A TOTAL IDIOT AND WANTED TO TRY AND MAKE A CUTE BLOG BACKGROUND AND DID SOMETHING FUNKY AND LOST ALL MY LINKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS...:( WILL YOU ALL PLEASE LOOK AT MY FRIENDS LIST AND IF YOU DON' T SEE YOURSELF, THEN SEND ME YOUR BLOG PAGE ADDRESSES SO I CAN ADD YOU BACK ON MY PAGE! THANKS!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT IT PUBLIC ON MY PAGE YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY EMAIL @: tibumb@hotmail.com
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Hey babe mine is heatherandjefftelford.blogspot.com
Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger-in case the one you posted is different) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments. (ignore this if you have already left yours,it's hard for me to remember)
thecrazystokers.blogspot.com
Andra and Matt stoker
love the easter pics! tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com
Hey Tiff, mine is sparks-rocknblog.blogspot.com. Here is a blog that teaches you how to spice up your blog. http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. Just in case. It made things really easy for me.
Yeah!!! So happy you found me! Its so fun to look at your blog and catch up a little. I can't believe how much has changed! You and Estee are married... and what the Parker? He's all grown up! We are actually living in California now, and it looks like we are here to stay. Are you still working at Costco?
-Emily
Hey! I am glad you checked out my blog. I really like this whole blog thing..if only I could figure out how to get a cute background. Anyways, let me know if next week or the following week is going to work out for you and Shane... we definitely need to get together. I think the last time I saw you was on our honeymoon's! ha ha Anyways, hope to hear from you soon!
We're living in Clovis/Fresno California. This is where Casey is from, and all his family is still out here. Not a super exciting part of California, but its nice to be close to all the fun things! You and your husband are too cute!
Oh honey! I'm so sorry! I didnt know you were doing insemination already! I just thought you were doing it the good old fashioned way! Have you had any troubles like endometreosis or cysts or anything? That is so hard! I know it will happen for you guys! Have you read the secret or the law of attraction? It's on Oprah all the time...us stay at homers watch a lot of Oprah! Anyways those books changed my life. Its all about a change in your thinking and how we actually have a part in bringing the things we DON'T want into our lives. Its really amazing. I'm just about to start Oprah's new book called a new earth. my friend said it was better than the law of attraction! Anyways, I love ya and I'm thinkin about you. Just try as hard as you can to be happy and be grateful for what happens to you today that is amazing. Let tomorrow come as it comes. Things feel a lot less scary, hopeless, neverending etc...that way. Can you tell I've been through a lot of therapy?!!! anyways, sorry to drip my shrink stuff on you, just wanted you to know you aren't alone and that there is a reason your baby is waiting. My second baby defied like all odds to come right then!! They just come when they are ready and when you least expect it! I know it will work out for you! Anyways, love ya babe. Hang in there!
karen
Hey Tiffany! I actually just did the same thing with my blog, Im in the process of putting all of my links back on... our site is http://amberandcodyblog.blogspot.com/
... thanks cute girl! :)
Post a Comment