Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is my cute little sister Sarah at her Timpview Dance Concert!!! She did a great job :) I should have been a photographer, I know!!! J/k
My sisters and my mom... The Timpview hallway lighting is amazing for taking a photograph. j/k it was absolutely horible lighting and made us all look bad.
My Aunt JulieAnn came down for women's conference so we all got together for dinner. It's almost been a year since we have all seen eachother, we have such a fun time together just goofing off and laughing!!!!
Oh, and Sarah and I were hood'n it cause it was like ngative two degrees in the restaurant....


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh how I miss dancing!

Unknown said...

how fun! I had no idea sarah was dancing! you guys look so cute! i can't believe how much sarah has grown she looks so different.

The Clevelands said...

You did NOT get thrown in the pool at your wedding??!!! Oh my gosh Tiff!!! So funny...(or maybe not funny?). You and Sarah could be twins! I didn't know she danced either.