Monday, August 11, 2008

MEMORY GAME...


My friend posted this fun thing and I thought I'd play along have fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! where to start we have too many memories ha ha! how about the one when we were driving on university avenue I can't remember if we were talking or checking out guys and then you floored it thinking the cars were moving and then we nailed the car in front of us. that one always makes me laugh. i miss you. i came home i will call you soon

amber {and co.} said...

My first memory of meeting you (Tiff) was when Shane brought you out on our boat at Deer Creek when you were dating- I remember you were so friendly and fun and Kristi and I had a blast talking to you! And you weren't afraid to get out and wakeboard which meant you fit right in with the rest of us :) Our whole fam was so glad when you guys got married, Shane is a lucky guy :)

Julie Neal said...

I rememeber all those fun memories in Biology! I remember when I was showing you pictures of Dave in class and you knew him! Small world!! Also, remember how we got married a week apart from eachother?! Sweet!!

Jess Perry said...

Oh man...too many memories! I must say...making cookies in 6th grade ofr that video demonstration is a great one. And I still have that video and it is hilarious. One time when we are together, we will pull it out and get some good laughs!

How is everything going? How are you feeling/

Robin Bodell said...

I remember the first time we met! I was out on my front porch after I just had Izzie, feeling fat and gross and this tall gorgeous blonde gets out of the truck and I was like GREAT! :) Well, that tall blonde is a sweetheart! We always have lots to talk about while the husbands talk about trucks, motorcycles,ect.

CAINS said...

Ummmm....I have several!! The one thing I remember was our bike ride that we took at midnight and couldn't make it back up Quail Valley road! That was pretty incredible! Well, I could go on and on but...some things are better left unsaid!!!

CAINS said...

No, we clearly know who should be a model...and it's not me!! Thanks though! We do need to get together asap! I'll bring you a peppermint shake!!