PIKE PLACE MARKET
Looks very artsy but it's pretty gross to think about all that gum that other people have chewed and then stuck on the wall. Cool picture though!
AH!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TO SEE WHEN YOU VISIT MY GRANDPARENTS! YOU WAKE UP TO THIS, ENJOY IT DURING THE DAY AND FALL ASLEEP TO IT AS YOU FALL ASLEEP IN YOUR BED! THIS IS MY DREAM, TO LIVE ON A LAKE AND ENJOY THE PEACE AND SERENITY THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT!
WE WERE ABLE TO GO TO A MARINERS GAME WHILE IN WASHINGTON! I KNOW THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING VERY WELL AS OF LATE... THIS WAS A PRETTY GREAT GAME THOUGH! OH AND WE, WELL SHANE CAUGHT A BALL!
CELEBRATING SHANE'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!





11 comments:
that a lot of gum! Your grandparents place looks pretty cool. I share the same dream you have. A beach will do too!!
Cute pictures! Looks like fun. Love Shanes cupcakes too:)
We miss the Speakmans! Sounds like you are having a fun summer. We want to hang out soon. Call us!
Jake and Chels
those cupcakes and cake are so cute!! how fun!
awesome cupcakes tiff! the trip looks like fun. i really want to go up there sometime
Tiffany did you make the cake/cupcakes?? I'm so impressed, what a cute idea (and perfect for Shane :) Looks like you guys are having a fun summer, I know my dad has seen Shane a bit but you'll have to tag along too sometime so we can catch up :)
How fun. That view at the lake is so pretty. I would love to be sitting there roasting mallows and sipping a diet coke. Heaven!! Those cupcakes look pretty heavenly too.
Fun stuff! How are you doing?
i miss you! i'm sad i didn't get to see you in utah or wa. you did a great job on the cake and cupcakes!
The gum wall is pretty gross but the picture of the lake is amazing. Wish I could go there and see the sunset.
looks like lots of fun! I would love to live on a lake too!! Love the gum wall!
Post a Comment