On the 4th of July we went over to our friend's house and had a BBQ! Shane played in a little tennis match with Lisa which was fun to watch cause shane has got some powerful hits as well as this funky spin he likes to put on the ball that makes it impossible to hit back... 
Shane lighting all the many, many fireworks for all the kids!!!
HAPPY 4TH BABE!!!
Our cute little girlies!
Someone was just way too tuckered out to enjoy the rest of the fireworks show! ;)

Shane lighting all the many, many fireworks for all the kids!!!




13 comments:
What a fun holiday you guys had. when are you guys coming up here again? I leave for utah on the first of aug.
No problem! I actually made the flags. I just bought wooden skewers. Then I folded red paper in half, cut out triangles (which makes a flag shape) and glued them around the skewers! Kind of a pain but ends up looking cute!
Hi Tiff!! We are back from Hawaii. I loved it so much! I have posted some pictures of our trip. How are things?! We need to catch up soon. Miss ya!
I love fun get togethers to celebrate the holidays. It's the best. I love that that guy got sleepy. That's totally me on many occasions. I get comfy then I'm out.
It looks like you guys had a blast. I love all of the pictures. And the new one of you and your husband is beautiful. I love it!
Fun 4th! I love your pictures. You and your husband make such a cute couple!
Cute new pic you have up of you two. You guys are such a cute couple! Looks like you had a fun fourth of July. Hey did you hear about the soccer alumni game?
The date is August 15th, Friday at 7:00pm. There will be more info coming. (Soccer Alumni). I wont be playing but I will be watching and hangin out with everyone! Hope you can come.
You guys are so cute! It always looks like you are having so much fun together! We really should go on a double date! We need to take advantage of being able to go out and do whatever we want while it still lasts!
i love the fourth of july. it's one of my favorite holidays. you look so cute in the pictures tiff! how are you doing?
Hey Tiff. How is everything. Looks like you guys have so much fun. We will have to do something soon. Climbing or something... Lets go down to St. George or something. traci
Tiffany, I must say that you guys are a beautiful couple. Lots of fun pictures. I love the one of Shane as a big blur - really shows what an athlete he must be :). Looks like your summer has been great. Love ya. Mandy
What is your email so I can invite you to our blog???
Post a Comment