Tuesday, January 6, 2009

IV'E DECIDED TO GO PRIVATE!!! I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU TO LEAVE YOUR EMAILS IF YOU STILL WANT TO ACCESS OUR BLOG :) THANKS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

34 comments:

Unknown said...

jannie.thompson@gmail.com

The Redford Family said...

redfordfam@gmail.com

Fuller Family said...

angiefuller3@gmail.com

Thanks Tiff!

amber {and co.} said...

We definitely still want blog access- we want to see pictures of sweet little Dallas!! :) my email is ambersphillips@gmail.com, see you Saturday! Love ya! :)

heather telford photography said...

hdh481@gmail.com i actually didnt go private yet cause i have more than 100 readers and it wont let me add more than that? i dont know what to do..

Brooke B said...

bbutler911@gmail.com

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I hate it when people go private...but please add me!!
andrastoker@yahoo.com

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

mattbailey46@gmail.com

Thanks Matt and Shari Bailey

Unknown said...

You have my email but i will live it anyway. love you amsbolda@hotmail.com

K. Crisler said...

kellicrisler@gmail.com

Loni said...

lonitheurer@gmail.com

ChelsieWatts said...

chelsiewatts@gmail.com, send me your email so I can invite you to ours!

Cathy said...

caty99@gmail.com

Shanna said...

seriously, you aren't be due in Feb! you look too little. you just gave a me a reason to hate you! LOL you look so good it makes me feel fat and I am not even pregnant! good luck with everything. i am sure I will be checking in!!!

Shanna said...

ut should have said you can't be due in Feb! Sorry! Muwa (kiss)

Melissa :) said...

count me in kenny1ha@hotmail.com

Dawn. said...

dkamerath@gmail.com Remember me? we had Biology at the mall?? UVSC?? Dawn??? lol I also went to timpview.

Unknown said...

ABroad123@gmail.com

The Clevelands said...

emilycleve@yahoo.com!

Banks Family said...

Love to stay in touch. bradyhannah@comcast.net

mward said...

mward83@msn.com

Jess Perry said...

me too! jessbperry@hotmail.com

Laura said...

Had a great time at your Shower! Are you going private! Add me to the list Laura4girls@hotmail.com

{natalie} said...

natschof at gmail dot com

Julie Neal said...

julesstarr@gmail.com

There you go!!

Unknown said...

The Speakmans...of course, we want to see all of the updates!!!!

oneheartonemind1@gmail.com

THANKS...and good idea to go private with little Dallas coming!

Lyndsie said...

lyndsie.field@gmail.com

hope you're doing well you cute pregnant mama!! take care!! :)

Sherda-Birda said...

rubyq68@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lindi said...

lindicj@gmail.com (Nathan Jones's wife) We for sure still want to be able to see pics, especially to see your new arrival coming soon.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

It was fun seeing you the other night:) Hope all goes good with the the delivery of Dallas:)
jessyhay5@msn.com

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday Tiff!!! I can't wait to talk to you! Have fun today, Be calm and everything will be perfect!

brit said...

britfullmer@mac.com

Shanna said...

shannaleroy@hotmail.com add me or else!!

My three sons said...

Karendurstelerevans@yahoo.com