So cute! I love your little bump! I can't believe you are soooo close. Be sure to do lots of special things with Shane this week, because you'll never have that time again (young and alone just the two of you) again. Not that its bad, but just make this last week as a just a couple, really special. Your life will be even better next week:-) Love ya!
Yay Tiffany! I'm so excited for Dallas to be here so soon! Hope you're feelin good and not too anxious... let me know if there is anything you need! Oh and happy belated birthday :)
Love the ribbon box. I bet that was nice to see your dad too. so jealous of your pregnant body! Your right you look no more than 6 months. text me tomorrow when you find out what going on. I will be in about 3. I'm so anxious and excited for you. loves and good luck!
5 comments:
So cute! I love your little bump! I can't believe you are soooo close. Be sure to do lots of special things with Shane this week, because you'll never have that time again (young and alone just the two of you) again. Not that its bad, but just make this last week as a just a couple, really special. Your life will be even better next week:-) Love ya!
Yay Tiffany! I'm so excited for Dallas to be here so soon! Hope you're feelin good and not too anxious... let me know if there is anything you need! Oh and happy belated birthday :)
Love the ribbon box. I bet that was nice to see your dad too. so jealous of your pregnant body! Your right you look no more than 6 months. text me tomorrow when you find out what going on. I will be in about 3. I'm so anxious and excited for you. loves and good luck!
You look so cute!!! I am so excited for you. I hope things go perfect! Get that epideral...it is worth it!
Post a Comment