Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here babe... These are the best pics I could get of the finished product!!! Good Job on the fireplace and I'm glad we decided on those ballesters:) Love ya!


13 comments:

Loni said...

Wow! Your house looks great! Quite a change from a few years ago when the other people lived there... good job!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Looks great Tiffany and Shane! The house looks so good! Matt and I need to come over and check it out! We miss you both!

The Clevelands said...

Hey... whats your e-mail address?
-Em

Cathy said...

So, I'm assuming you guys did some remodeling. I don't have anything to compare it with but it looks really nice anyway. I love your fireplace!

Jess Perry said...

Looks great tiff!! I want to come see your house!

Jess Perry said...

Looks great tiff!! I want to come see your house!

amber {and co.} said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! We miss you guys, you'll have to come out wakeboarding with us this summer! And we'll have to stop by your place some time so you can show it off :)

Money Mailer said...

Wow that turned out really nice. How fun for you guys!!!! You've got great taste!

Money Mailer said...

I don't know why that says its from Matt....that post if from me Andra....???

Kristen said...

Your man seems to be very handy! Your place looks amazing! You should have a big party so we can all see it in person! :)

Arianne Lewis said...

Gorgeous home!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Tiffany! This is Jannie Myers. How have you been? I havn't seen you in years. I didn't know you got married. Congrats! What else is new with you?

Amanda said...

Tiffany, it was fun to view your blog and see all the exciting things going on in your life. Your home looks beautiful, and it appears you are both keeping busy with work and fun. What a cute couple! I hope to continue building relationships with both of you. We can talk chickens! Ha! Love ya, Mandy