Natalie: It wouldn't let me upload the other pictures that were closer views so if you have any questions about what's what and how we did things just call me!!! Oh and the little bags that are already filled with candy... we only filled about 100 or less and then just put more little bags with pre-cut ribbon so guests could fill up what they wanted. The key is to keep the bags small(smaller than you think too!) cause then your guests can't take all your candy and you won't run out!!! Also let me know when you look at this so then I can delete it off my blog (it's pretty random :) Love ya, Tiff
Friday, May 16, 2008
Posted by Tiffany at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
supposively the third week in june, everything is last minute as you know, so i will let you know but plan on that for now.
thanks tiff! i showed her the pic. we will check out candies now. thanks !! you can delete now! :)
Hey Tiffany! I'm so glad you found the blog! I added you as a contact if thats ok, send me your email and I can add you as a author! So you live in Draper? We live close in Riverton, and I will tell you my fertility drama one day..its way too long!
Did you do this for your reception? I think it is such a cute idea!! It is so colorful and who doesn't love candy??
Post a Comment