Thursday, May 15, 2008

My uncle Adam graduated from Law school the weekend of Mother's day! Great job Adam!!! Estee and I posing with our mexican friends :)
This is our cute little neighbor girl Kelsie. She came over to give me a rose on Mother's day. We thought it was so cute!!! (no worries guys I'm not expecting!)


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Fun weekend. How wonderful about your uncle graduating law school. Only one more year and my husband will too. I can't wait!

Heather Harper said...

Hey! Thanks for saying HI on my blog. I get so busy that I'm not able to sit down for hours and go through all these blogs like I used to, so I'm glad it prompted me to visit yours.
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! Estee too, what's she up to these days?
And your home!!, wow! Is it an Ivory home by chance? The floorplan looks a lot like my mother in law's house. Where do you live?
Good to hear from you. Keep saying HI, I love it!!

Lindi said...

I know estee, we were in the same ward at BYU, although she probably knows my sister Julia better than me.