Monday, July 7, 2008

LAKE POWELL 08' On our way down to Powell our friend's car's transmission went out so they had to drive back to Beaver then wait as 3 more cars of people drove through and each time a different car drove through we send another person or two with them until everyone made it to Powell. Luckily Brandon and Angela drove down with their SUV and were able to hitch up the boat to bring it the rest of the way. Our friends still don't have thier car back but are working on it...Crazy, crazy crazy!!!


These two are actually from Utah Lake which is so different than Powell... I much prefer Lake powell any day!!!


1 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Gosh - that is scary to have the car break down! No fun at all! I am happy to see you all ended up making it to Powell- I am totally jealous - I love that place!
You should come play indoor soccer with us!