Monday, July 7, 2008

WOW, I HAVE TOTALLY SLACKED ON POSTING FOR A WHOLE MONTH... SORRY FELLOW BLOGGERS ;) HERE ARE A FEW POSTS TO CATCH YOU UP ON WHAT THE SPEAKMAN'S HAVE BEEN FILLING THEIR PRECIOUS TIME WITH! MORE TO COME LATA....

8 comments:

Banks Family said...

Those are 2 of my favorite places. Park City and Lake Powell. I am so jealous right now! Looks like you guys have been having a good time!

whitney said...

hey tiffany! yup, we were at your grandparents house for the fourth. even though it was only about 45 minutes because my five month old, tagg, was being quite naughty! dont you just love how small the world is.... especially with blogger!? how do you guys know tj and amy? my husband, craig, is best friends with tj. they have been friends since they were in diapers! i take it you guys arent in washington??......

Lindsey Lee said...

Look at all your fun trips!! Looks like summer is treating you well! Any more trips??

Truly and Shane said...

HEllO! Im so glad you left a comment. I don't know why it makes me feel so good- the fact that you read alot of my blog and that it touched you. I don't even know what to say. Thank you almost doesn't seem right! BUT thank you :)
I've heard great things about your family back in the day from sher, Shane and Brett (Shane's brother) I mostly hear how pretty you girls and your mom are! I 100% agree! Gorgeous!!!
As for Doc and your mom....where to begin. I really hope they date! I love that man, I speak of him on a level I'd speak about my own father. Doc has taught me more than I ever expected he could. He's THE most kind hearted/ chritlike man and your mom would be very lucky to date him!

You don't have any idea how big my smile was when I read about all your pets! cat, dogs, chickens???? I;m in love with you and i don't even know you. Sher knows how much I love animals- ask her about the time I came into work really late soaking wet from head to toe because I had to rescue this dog! Hilarious! There's nothing I like more than cats though. So glad you commented- really am!

Truly and Shane said...

wait Tiff! I just went to your fertility site...read about your journey. Have you talked to doc about this? SERIOUSLY! He is worlds leading embryologist and is the only guy to work directly under hand in hand with the actual Dr. who inveted In Vitro. Then years later doc and his partner were the first in US history to be successful at freezing enbryos and getting live births from it. This guy is literal genious and the "U" (don't get me started on the U) can't hold a candle to him.
You need to talk to him! We're lucky we have in in our own home town and well I think he might be interested in your mom or something like that :)
Brett and Emily Brady (Scotts friend, my bro in law) are doing in vitro this week actually. The U wouldn't even take on a case a difficult as theres. (only 2% of infertil people have their problem) But sure enough Doc has no worries and I truly believe they'll get pregnant!
I hate to say oh you and i are similar because you probably hate that and think 'no you don't know what I went through' and you're right, I don't. BUT your story sounded like mine a bit. Miscarriage at 13 weeks, tried. tried. tried. Nothing! Shane and I were tested he was great. I was great which put us in the unknown category. blah blah so I owe my world to doc and all the blessings he's given me and house calls to check my hyperstimulation, and just his knowledge. my OB is unreal too (which is a neighbor to Brady's and Robies) and is the OB Richards told me was the best. And I can honestly say he is. I called my OB about an hour ago because I have weird feeling and told them I wanted an ultrasound and they were like good you listen to those feelings we can get you in tomorrow. they're amazing!
Talk to Doc. He'll get you pregnant. I
m going as far as saying I PROMISE HE WILL. I should have emailed you or something...LOL

Amanda said...

Tiffany, It looks like you've had a fun-filled summer so far. All I can say is live it up while you can. Not to say you can't have fun with kids, but Lake Powell might be a challenge! We got to see Julie and the kids too. Man, her boys are so big, and the girls are so dang cute. Julie is a trooper. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Love ya, Mandy

mary said...

hey tiffany! so nice to catch up on your summer. love your pics. how do you stay lookin so good? share your secrets girl!!

amber {and co.} said...

Thanks for the updates Tiff! It's great to hear all the stuff you guys are up to (which sounds like a lot!) and the pics are great! love you guys :)