Monday, July 7, 2008

Shane and I went to Park city for our Anniversary... We stayed at some Marriot right on the mountain. It was AWESOME!!! Thanks babe.. We went to a little Mexican restaurant the first night and thought it would be fun to take a picture with these fun sombreros:) The second night we went to this newer restaurant called "Easy Street". It was such a cool place to eat. On Saturdays they have live music, so just being outside under the umbrellas with the soothing water feature in the background is absoutely wonderful. They have great food too!!!





5 comments:

Cathy said...

fun picture! Those vegetables look so good!

Unknown said...

I think i forgot to tell you happy anniversary! its' gone by so fast! You guys are having too much fun this summer! and when did Parker grow up? the last time i saw him he was so little. I am excited to see you in a few weeks.

Kass Martin said...

Happy Anniversary! Aren't they always so fun? I love them. Brian and I are going on 6 years. Can't believe it. You look great! as always.

Unknown said...

I loved all the catch-up posts. It's fun to see all the pictures. But I'm laughing at Estee in the tug-a-war. Just because it looks so fun. Park City is always fun for a getaway especially for an anniversary. Way to go!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary. You should have called me and i could have gotten you some hook ups in PC. I work up here but glad to see you had a good time