Sunday, March 30, 2008

EASTER AT MOM'S HOUSE!
K- I have to apologize in advance for posting basically three of the same pictures… I started working on this post and then stopped and came back to it and forgot that I already chose those other pictures. I couldn’t seem to figure out how to delete the picture from posting either. Sorry! Anyway, we went to my mom’s house for a little Easter brunch… My family is so crazy, I love it! If humor wasn’t a part of life then my family would die… When we get together we always laugh and laugh and love every second of it!!! We may be a bit dysfunctional, but we sure are fun to be around. I’m glad my husband and Estee’s husband are so adaptable. They are great!!!
Me, Estee and Robie pretending to ride this sweet scooter!
This is our "JUMPING" picture...What do you think? I had forgotten all about the “JUMPING” pictures until my little sister Sarah came in the house and told me to get my camera so that we could take “jumping” pics… I can’t jump near as well as I used to…SAD! But if you are ever feeling a bit down, go get your camera and have someone take “jumping” pictures and you will cheer right up. It’s so funny when you’re trying to jump at just the right time and get as high as you can and then you look at the picture and you are two inches off the ground and making the funniest looking face. GOOD TIMES!!!
THAT'S MY FAMILY! :)

9 comments:

My three sons said...

cute layout! I guess you don't remember but nothing is too personal for karen! I have endometreosis and a kidney disease that make pregnancy super hard for me. I was on bed rest with my youngest for 9 weeks for preterm labor and contractions. It was sad, I couldn't pick up my older son. We lived at my parents house in Logan and got a nanny. Needless to say, we were glad to get one baby let alone 2. but, we are for sure done. I am about to have a hyseterectomy. Hope that wasn't too blood and guts for ya....i know some people really loved being pregnant. My friend kristina did. Me, not so much. But i have 2 muscle men and I feel so lucky. I'm glad to be a young mom too, even though with my health I am more like a hundred years old! We should definantly get together...all the old dance girls. That would be so fun! Plannin on some babies soon hint hint? anyways, good to hear from ya, lets talk soon
510-8205
karen

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

You guys have the cutest family and it looks like you had so much fun! It was great seeing you at Heather's baby shower. We will have to get together again soon!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You guys are so cute! I can't help but look at everyones hair...you guys all look so beautiful. Ahhhhh I can't believe this is happening to me:(

My three sons said...

tiff,
I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I actually just had one too. My doctor told us to start trying like 5 minutes after we got married because he thought it would take forever but we got pregnant that month! you should get one of those things that tells you when you are ovulating; thats what my sister did. I was really lucky that way, we never had trouble getting pregnant, in fact we only planned on one! but I'm sure everything will work out just perfect and you guys will have the cutest little babies! I'm thinkin girls for you...I'm psychic you know! jk, well call me if you want, I am the authority on all things uterus related! Happy baby making!
karen

ChelsieWatts said...

You guys are hilarious. When we all hang out (notice I said WHEN we hang out) lets take a jumping picture- those look fun haha.

Chelsie

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Yeah WHEN we all hang out! Let's take a jumping picture! Yes we do need to get together Tiffany and Shane and Chels and Jake. Anyways, sounds like you had lots of fun over Easter weekend! Cute pics!

{natalie} said...

tiff, your hair is getting so long, i love it. i love those beachy curls. did you get my evite thing that i can't come to amy's thing. i have to close! i wish i could make it.

CAINS said...

Ha! I LOVE your fam!!! I got your comment and I just went to pyzam.com and entered blogging templates and you click on one that you like and they'll give you instructions on how to do it. I hope it doesn't mess things up like the last time! Your blog is adorable! Your pictures are STUNNING!