OUR NEW PUPPY!
This is our new puppy! I think in this picture our little puppy is only about 5 or 6 weeks old, but we were'nt able to take her home until she was 8 weeks old. Shane was way more excited than I because I knew it would be more work than I wanted... We already have a one year old black lab that we rescued last spring in a field behind our home- Her name is Daisy Duke, and is actually a really good dog! Our dogs are OUTDOOR dogs, but in the winter we put them in a kennel inside so they don't freeze their little arses off... As soon as it gets warm enough, they will both be outside full time! 
KONA
It took us about a week to finally settle on a name for this cute pup! We decided on KONA. In this picture Kona is 8 weeks old. SO CUTE!
She actually did pretty good. We have bathed her 3 times already so I think she is staring to like her bath time now :)




11 comments:
she is adorable! that's hysterical you blow dried her. i hope she's easy to potty train!
i'm not sure what night Ethan is playing softball, he usually plays on Tuesday and Wed but I'm not sure this year, his one team is not playing. I'll let you know. Is Shane playing Provo??
Shane and Tiffany! i'm so glad you guys have a blog, i feel like i haven't seen you in so long! Summer is coming so we definitely need to do some boat trips :) and i LOVE the puppy, we are trying to convince our landlords to let us get one, maybe i'll just come and play with yours :)
Hi Tiffany...it's been a long time! Fun to look at your blog! I love the new puppy. Yes we are in Boston for school...we have one more year! We have lived here for about 8 months and we love it! Gotta love blogging and all the fun connections!
So sweet!! We want a dog SO bad but i don't know if i could manage a baby and a dog. I am jealous!! What a cute little puppy to!!
Hey Guys! Cute Blog...and way cute Dog! Congrats! Thanks for sharing your site with us!
Tiffany!!! It has been forever! How are you doing? You and your husband are adorable (so is your new little dog!)
Hi Tiffany, I'm so glad you left a comment so quick! I realized that I never got your blog address and felt so stupid! I was going to have Shaun call Shane and get it. We finally made it to Billings! What a nightmare, but it was great to see you and Shane, so I'm glad it turned out the way it did. As far as the cute background, I have a template that I can email you with the directions on how to do it. I found the design at shabbyprincess.com, they have tons of free downloadable digital scrapbook pages. My email is jessycheney@gmail.com. Send me an email and i'll send you back the template. It was great meeting you since I didn't get a chance at the funeral. take care. jessy
How stinkin' adorable. I would love a dog one day. I know that they are a lot of work and that's why we don't have one yet but the day will come. Maybe sooner than expected after seeing your lil' Kona
Cute puppy!! Those type totally remind me of dakota- he loves little puppys!
awwwww! kona is so cute! I miss her.
Your puppy is so adorable! Randy and Max would love to have one! Someday maybe.
Post a Comment