RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT
If anyone is asking themselves if Shane is trying to force a smile you’re right! I felt so bad… I was at work earlier that day and received a text from a girl friend that asked if anyone wanted Rascal Flatt tickets? If so call me!!! I totally wanted to go cause I’ve heard they are pretty good in concert, plus Kelly Pickler was opening for them and she is hilarious! Anyway, I called my husband to ask if he would want to go and he of course asked where the seats were. (SMART!) I told him the seats should be pretty good because they are row 14. I didn’t think that 14 rows up, was too bad at all. So I called my brother who lives in Provo to ask him if he could pick up the tickets and then he and his girlfriend could ride up with us because they already had tickets and were planning on going. Well we got there, walked in and then asked a worker to direct us to our seats. They said to go up to the second floor and then go into your portal. I couldn’t believe it, we got to our seats and not one person was behind us! We were the very last people at the very top. You could barely see the stage it was horrible but hilarious at the same time. It was still a good concert and we’re glad we still went because now we have a lot more appreciation for some of the things we took for granted!!! Maybe next time I’ll look up exactly where the seats are before committing to anything…
THE OPERA AT CAPITOL THEATRE
We decided to become a little more cultured so we went to the Opera! The story was the Italian version of Cinderella which is interesting. We enjoyed it but when all said and done if we had a choice to either go see a great new movie or go to the opera... We would definitely choose a great new movie.
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY PARKER
I can't believe my little brother is 12! He is getting his priesthood on Easter Sunday and is so excited. He asked for scriptures for one of his birthday presents, which he recieved and I thought was so cute! It's crazy becasue I think all these young kids are all growing up too fast when really I'm just getting older... :)
BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES!!!
Parker's funny... Most people try to blow out all the candles at once. Not Parker... He blew one out at a time!




11 comments:
what are you talking about you look adorable in all your pics. I am jealous you guys get to do so many fun things.
How fun! I would have loved to go to that concert. Things sure do change once you have a baby!! You'll know soon enough:)
you guys are hilarious! at least the concert was free? or did you have to pay?
You have been up to so much fun stuff! Sorry about last night...I was in Provo. I will call you later and chat about it. Just more stuff and more dr. visits for our little guy!
Hey Tiffany! How goes it? I saw your picture on Heather's blog about her baby shower and now I found you! I just wanted to say HI, you're beautiful.
It is fun to catch up and hear from you guys. I am that little ? next to Nathan!! the name is Lindi. We will add you guys to our blog too!
How fun! I love Rascal Flatts! It was fun to see you last week too! Hopefully we get this book club thing going and we can see everyone more often!
:)
Liz
I'd side with you on watching a good new movie! Being deaf wouldn't go well with me listening to an Opera! smile... Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!
You and your hubby are so cute! We have a dog to and he is 6 months old. We bought a house up in Oakley. That is kinda by Park City. But we all need to do like a dance company reunion! love you
Hey long lost friend! So good to hear from you! The reason my blog is cute is 2 things...i have ocd and britnee fullmer! i like stay up all night trying to figure crap out and then I dont write for like a month. I am so bad! Well I am so glad you found me! keep in touch!
Karen
I am so glad you found me, I would love to stay in touch. You and your husband are the cutest couple. Looks like you guys are having a blast with the family. We are so glad Scott and Cheriden are dating!!!
Post a Comment