Tuesday, February 10, 2009




Few more pics...

16 comments:

ChelsieWatts said...

I was hoping for a post today! My mom told me the great news of you having little Dallas today. You're going to be such a great Mom and I am just thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to meet him!!!! He's already so handsome!

Chelsie

amber {and co.} said...

Keep the pictures coming, I LOVE it!! He is so precious, I'm sure you're loving it already! Hope Tiffany is doing well!

cheneyfam said...

Hooray. Congratulations. Did you know today is Jessys due date? She will be late, of course. Your baby is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Love, Aunt Lindann

Kristen Woffinden said...

YAAAAAYYYYY! We love you guys and we're so glad little Dallas and Tiffany are healthy and happy and cute!!! Congratulations!
Ritch, Kristen, Levi and Will

*A* said...

I'm soooo happy everything went well. What a cute little guy! I can't wait to talk to you today!!!

garciagirls said...

Hey guys- Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Love you, Garcias

The Clevelands said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! Glad baby and mom are both healthy and happy. Tiff, you really shouldn't look that great while having a C section! So happy for you guys.

Lyndsie said...

yay! congrats! tiff you look beautiful!! that's the beauty of scheduled c-sections...but in all truthfulness, i'm sure you would have looked just as beautiful if you had him naturally! he's way too cute & i'm so glad that everyone's healthy & happy! take care!! :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower. I was way too pregnant to go anywhere. I still have a present for you. I'll try to mail it soon. Congratulations again!

heather telford photography said...

He is beautiful Tiff!! Congrats!! Cant wait to see him!

Unknown said...

congrats he is very cute

Jess Perry said...

Congrats Tiff!! Let me know when you are up for visitors and I would love to bring you dinner. Call when you are home and feeling good enough to call! Love ya!

The Crofts family said...

Little Dallas looks great, what a cutie! Hope you're feeling good and recouping well from the c-section. My sister Lacie had to have one and she said it took some time to fully recover. We will be up in Sandy the last week of this month and I would love to come see you and the new little one if your feeling up for visitors. I'll call you soon.
Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy 4 you! I cant wait to met him! Hope you are feeling good soon, c-sections are rough

cari runia said...

Hi Tiff! I'm so happy for you... look how cute your little family is! He is so darling, and will be the studliest little boy! Hope you're feeling good, and getting some rest... let me know if you're planning on coming around our neck of the woods!
Congratulations and lots of love!

broadbent family said...

Just want the two of you to know how happy we are about Dallas. You are a wonderful couple and he is going to be so blessed to have you for his parents. Have fun with him and always remember.... your old auntie loves you all. Have a great day. By the way, it was so fun to see all of you at the wedding. Love Ya, Janet E.