Hey Tiff! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog... Shane is so funny! Anyways, we do need to hang out! We actually called you last week to go to dinner with us but we couldnt get a hold of you. Busy busy arent you guys! I am so excited for your little one to come. Please have Shane let us know so we can come and visit at the hospital! Cute Ribbons box, you need to show me how to make it!
Hey guys. You look great. What date are you due? Shaun and Jess are due on the 10th., only 6 days away. She went waaaaaay over with Trevor, so we're hoping we will get closer to the due date. I hear your date is a firm one. Hurray! Let us know when the little guy arrives. Ours is a surprise, boy/girl. Love ya, Aunt Lindann (Larrys sister)
Still gorgeous as ever when you're that far along! I can't believe it's here! Your last little bit seems the worst ever. I hope all is well and that you'll give me a call when the cute little guy is here! Love ya!
4 comments:
Love it!! Did you make it? I'd love to have one of those!!!
Hey Tiff! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog... Shane is so funny! Anyways, we do need to hang out! We actually called you last week to go to dinner with us but we couldnt get a hold of you. Busy busy arent you guys! I am so excited for your little one to come. Please have Shane let us know so we can come and visit at the hospital! Cute Ribbons box, you need to show me how to make it!
Hey guys. You look great. What date are you due? Shaun and Jess are due on the 10th., only 6 days away. She went waaaaaay over with Trevor, so we're hoping we will get closer to the due date. I hear your date is a firm one. Hurray! Let us know when the little guy arrives. Ours is a surprise, boy/girl.
Love ya,
Aunt Lindann (Larrys sister)
Still gorgeous as ever when you're that far along! I can't believe it's here! Your last little bit seems the worst ever. I hope all is well and that you'll give me a call when the cute little guy is here! Love ya!
Post a Comment