Let me be the first to introduce you to Mr. Dallas Kramer Speakman- He was born at 12:31 today (2-10-09) in the Alta View Hospital in Sandy, Ut. Tiffany had a pre-planned C-Section, so this was a pretty calm/ routine delivery for everyone (everyone except us). The whole thing went according to plan and both Tiff and Dallas are doing great- She just got done feeding Dallas for the first time (and like his father had no problem taking to a nipple). Dallas is 6lbs, 19".... He has LONG fingers and lots of blonde hair. We'll have more info posted when Tiff feels up to it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Posted by Tiffany at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Congratulations! We are sooo happy for you guys! We will come see you soon and the cute baby! Isnt it wonderful?!
Tiff!!! He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys!! Cant wait to meet him!
Wow-he's finally here!!!!I'm glad everything went well:)
So beautiful got the text from you. glad everything went well. I will see you tomorrow.
congrats guys! he is so cute.
HOORAY!!!! My dad and I were talking last night about how Dallas was coming today! We're so excited for you, he is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!
CONGRATS!!! I was waiting for your news. I am so happy for you. HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love your husbands comment on the nipple...guys and nipples! I love the picture of his face by himself. He will be such a handsome baby. Most babies don't look that cute when they are first born. He is so cute!!! Congrats.
Hip Hip HOORAY! Man, I was thinking about you guys all day! I'm so happy for you. You are going to be such a good little mommy!!!!
Congrats, he is darling. I am excited to see him in person!
Wow! Congratualtions, It sounds like everything went okay. Looking forward to more pics. Way to go!!
Little cutie, Congratulations!!
Tiff, he's so beautiful! I was planning on coming by when we got back into town, but everyone got sick during our visit and it wouldn't be fair to you to bring that around. I want to see him so bad! You are a trooper! You'll be an amazing Mommy!!
SO cute!! Congratulations you guys!!!
Post a Comment